Celebration of Spring Cooking Class
with Karen Lasher
Sat., May 9th, 2pm-5pm
- Fresh Radish with Flavored Salts and Butter
- Asparagus, Fiddlehead Fern and Lemon Risotto
- Pea Flan with Wild Mushrooms
- Sweet Potato, Nettle and Chickpea Soup
- Flatbread with Sorrel Pesto and Edible Weed Salad
- Olive Oil cake with Rhubarb Compote
firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Since her first job picking strawberries at the tender age of seven, Karen has been filled with passion for food, cooking and gathering around the table. She’s a chef, creator and coach and loves to share stories, teach technique and inspire creativity. Her career is filled with experiences around the stove and the table. Currently she teaches how to cook creatively at JoyfulDinners.com.