For Children 4 – 16 Years Old
September 2018 – May 2019
The goal is to create an environment where each child’s whole being (physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual) is nourished and honored. At the end of the cycle of each year, there will be a celebration ceremony marking their transition to a fresh year.
The curriculum includes but is not limited to:
- Nature awareness experiences – activities designed to awaken the senses, hone physical agility and support a burgeoning knowledge of the natural world
- Sit spots
- Nature walks/exploration
- Tracking & sign
- Naturalist skills
- Hands-on study of certain species
- Eco-system studies
- Community building
- Art experiences
- Stewardship/service activities
- Peacemaking/communication skills
September 11, 18
October 2, 16, 23
November 6, 13, 20
December 4, 11
January 8, 15, 22
February 5, 12, 19
March 5, 12, 19
April 9, 16, 23
May 7, 14, 21
- $895 if paid in full at onset of program
- Three payment plan available: Sept. $333, Dec. $331, March $331
- Monthly plan available with automatic electronic payments.
To register, call 360-837-8733 or email us at email@example.com
Michelle Fox, Founder and Executor Director of TreeSong will be one of the mentors for this program. Michelle brings 30 years of rich and diverse teaching experience, along with a passion for mentoring children in nature to the Circle Keepers experience.
To learn more about Michelle, go to “Vision and Bios” under the “Info” tab on the TreeSong website.
Margaret (Maggie) has 20+ years experience teaching young people through play and exploration. She enjoys sharing her love of nature. In the past she’s had the privilege of helping the next generation learn peacemaking and communication skills which she believes fits perfectly with nature education. Other hobbies include kayaking, biking, observing animal behavior and following any animal trail that calls to her.